How to set up large industrial tents?
Large industrial tents are increasingly used in corporate activities, but how do you build large industrial tents? If you're interested, read on!
Steps for building large industrial tents:
1. According to the specifications of the canopy used, the size of the overall canopy build layout. The first step is to take a sample of the site where all the bases must be on a horizontal line. Determine the position of all the bases and confirm before fixing the grounds! (Note: there must be no buildings or vegetation in the way of the erection site)
2. Refer to the installation instructions and place each component material in the corresponding assembly joint according to its connection and erection position.
3. Installation of the ridge joints and inclined beams: insert the ridge joints into the left and right inclined beams and fasten them with bolts.
4. Installation of load-bearing columns and diagonal beams: align the holes of the load-bearing columns and diagonal beams and fasten them with bolts
5. Load-bearing column and base installation: align the pin holes of the built-in parts of the load-bearing column and insert the cylindrical pins, then lock them with cotter locks, and so on, and complete the installation of all the connections on both sides.
6. Install the two lifting straps on the inclined beam respectively, and erect the first group of frames with traction equipment (e.g. crane) through the correct and safe link between the traction shrinkage and the inclined beam, the other side must have a counter pull rope, one to prevent excessive traction and anti-tilting. (Note: when erecting the first set of frames, they must be fixed with cross braces)
7. Hang one end of the eaves square tube with a bent hook into the corresponding U-buckle of the erected frame first, and then lift the other end with a forked pole into the corresponding U-buckle (note: the left and right sides need to correspond), and then hang all the eaves and roof square tubes in the same way.
8. Align the inner end of the column with the right angle upwards with the cylindrical hole in the joint ridge corner and bolt it in place. The bottom end should be connected to the plinth and locked in place with a cylindrical pin, and then install the focus post in the same way (note: do not fix the plinth first). After installation then adjust the center and side columns according to the levelness of the erection site, when maintaining a parallel stable state then base fixing!
Finally, install the tents, thread the tension rods through the side slots under the side or hill wall tents, fix both sides to the plinth and carry out a thorough check to complete the erection of the large industrial tents!
Building large industrial tents is not an easy task, if you want to buy a canopy, you can contact us and a professional will be available to provide you with a solution for your canopy.